Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Inspiration leads to Initiation of Innovation.

Inspired by the responses I received for my earlier blogs:
  1. Aasthik - A Believer by Choice
  2. Vishal World
  3. Vishal's Space
I have decided to start two more blogs:
  1. Discussing Science Engineering and Technology
  2. Discussing Conspiracies and Controversies

I felt the need to separate some posts from my main blog to cover different topics and keep people updated. Also, both my Live Space blogs have to be either moved to Wordpress or they'll have to be shut down.  The fate of Vishal World and Vishal's Space will be decided later. For the time being I am satisfied with Blogger. Tt has given me good interface and rich resources.

I have always believed that writing blog posts is a very good thing. You not only maintain a record of your experiences and things learnt but at the same time, you create a database, for people to refer to at some point in the future. Blogging for me is a tool to share the knowledge and info I have gained so far.

Aasthik - A Believer by Choice has produced some outstanding results. People who did not believe in GOD started believing, accepted the transformation from Naasthik to Aasthik publicly.  A few others learnt some yogic techniques, yet another bunch found the scientific explanation of religion and spirituality.

And so, I thought to  share my info with budding Scientists, Engineers and Technocrats. It took me a lot of time to design the interface for this blog, especially selecting the best possible background image. This is the image I am currently using (you can see why!):



Please let me know, if you think there can be a better background image :)

No comments:

Post a Comment